10.03.2003

It would seem that I have finally found the time to create a blog of my own. It might take me some time to fill this in with stuff, but, we'll see how it goes. To begin with, I am a student at Redeemer University College in Ancaster, Ontario (part of the new city of Hamilton.) My interests include music (I am a pianist and sing tenor in the college concert choir), politics (I was a candidate for the Family Coalition Party in the Ontairo provincial election), and theology (my vocational goal is to become a seminary professor). I enjoy conversations about religion and philosophy, as well as the subdisciplines thereof. In addition to such academic things, I love watching hockey games, and enjoy contemporary as well as "classical" music (especially Christian bands such as Jars of Clay.)

No comments: